When my people go to war, a hatchet is buried into a post to signify its start. When the threat is ended, the hatchet is removed.
- Schizophrenia: patients usually have less brain tissue
- Major Depression: scans show less brain activity in depressed brain
- Alzheimer’s: brain tissue significantly shrinks, hippocampus is usually the first region to go
- ADHD: less brain activity in the frontal cortex (area associated with decision making)
- OCD: high brain activity
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): hippocampal volume reduction (area involved in memory) and increased activation of the amygdala (area involved in emotional responses)
The Ultimate Time Lord: Peter’s like the annoyed older brother, Sylv and Colin are the troublesome middle children who can’t shut up, and Paul’s the kid brother who watches the ridiculous antics of his siblings with rapt attention.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
The Game of Life.
oh my god
what an interesting way to look at things.
lifes a gamble
and death always wins
because death has nothing to lose
Or maybe because Death’s a cheating whore look at that fuck hiding cards under his bony ass
Hands down, one of my favorite pieces ever.